We went to Trunk or Treat at our church. We were supposed to be handing out candy to kids, but were more interested in taking pictures. I think most of the kids got fed up with waiting and just passed on by. Sorry kids, we're selfish. My mother-in-law made Remy's football outfit. It turned out awesome! We spent way too much money and time for an hour of fun, but it was totally worth it! I had more fun this Halloween then I've had in years. I typically don't like Halloween, mainly because I hate to be scared. I don't even like to take a walk in my neighborhood in October. My neighbors won't spend any money to power wash their dirty siding or do any decent landscaping. Oh, but they'll spend money on fake tombstones and witches for their yard.Sunday, November 1, 2009
Halloween
I saw a hilarious picture on Twitter of Jim Gaffigan dressed up as a Pirate. It was titled "Fatherhood requires many sacrifices." Whatever Jim, you know you WANTED to dress up as a Pirate. I can't use that as an excuse since Remy doesn't understand the concept of Halloween yet. I obviously wanted to dress up because of how attractive I look in this outfit.
We went to Trunk or Treat at our church. We were supposed to be handing out candy to kids, but were more interested in taking pictures. I think most of the kids got fed up with waiting and just passed on by. Sorry kids, we're selfish. My mother-in-law made Remy's football outfit. It turned out awesome! We spent way too much money and time for an hour of fun, but it was totally worth it! I had more fun this Halloween then I've had in years. I typically don't like Halloween, mainly because I hate to be scared. I don't even like to take a walk in my neighborhood in October. My neighbors won't spend any money to power wash their dirty siding or do any decent landscaping. Oh, but they'll spend money on fake tombstones and witches for their yard.
We went to Trunk or Treat at our church. We were supposed to be handing out candy to kids, but were more interested in taking pictures. I think most of the kids got fed up with waiting and just passed on by. Sorry kids, we're selfish. My mother-in-law made Remy's football outfit. It turned out awesome! We spent way too much money and time for an hour of fun, but it was totally worth it! I had more fun this Halloween then I've had in years. I typically don't like Halloween, mainly because I hate to be scared. I don't even like to take a walk in my neighborhood in October. My neighbors won't spend any money to power wash their dirty siding or do any decent landscaping. Oh, but they'll spend money on fake tombstones and witches for their yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment