Sunday, February 20, 2011

Blizzard

February 1st and 2nd, we had a "Blizzard". My work was even closed for 2 days, which was AWWWWESOME!!


Here's Cody throwing a snowball at me. He's so rude.

Here is Remy, just being cute.
Here's my attempt to take a cute picture in the snow, but really I just look awkward.

Remy was too young to appreciate just how perfect this snow was. I really wanted to build a big snowman, but he wasn't game.


I couldn't get him out of the garage.

And, here's another awesome picture of me.
And one more of the cuteness, for good measure.











2 comments:

  1. Heather! He is so stinkin' cute! How do you keep yourself from smooching him all day long...talking about Remy, not Cody. Cause you smooching Cody...well, that's none of my business. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. You're so funny, Em. Love you too!

    ReplyDelete