Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday mornin'

Today Cody worked the am, and Remy and I enjoyed a Saturday morning playing together.

He started his day by eating his favorite breakfast, a Kashi Cereal Bar, or "Bar" as he calls it.


Time to get out a toy...or 20!


One of my favorite morning rituals is when I put Remy up on the bathroom counter. He brushes his teeth and I wet down the fuzzy bedhead mullet that he wakes up with.


Show me your teeth!


Time to get dressed and play in his room.
Making a few important phone calls.


Accessorizing his outfit.

This is what his room looked like when we got done playing. Holy mess!
Much better.



I had the great idea to blow some bubbles. It's wet and cold outside, so I blew some in the house. Are you supposed to do that? Well, it turned out that Remy wanted to hold the bubbles himself and this...


Turned into this...


Luckily his fits don't last very long right now and happened in about a matter of 30 seconds.


He's such a stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment